Temple Within Workshops with Evan Pritchard (Saturday, April 8th from 9a-4p)
Delving Into the Fourth Book of Light 9 am to 12 noon
In the first of two workshops, author and spiritual traveler, Evan Pritchard, will introduce us to the “Fourth Book of Light,” both as a published book, and as an inter-dimensional destination and source of wisdom. Bring paper and a pen. We will:
• Receive a copy of the published book “The Fourth Book of Light” (helping to cover the cost in our free will donation)
• Learn how to communicate interactively with the Fourth Book of Light (and its guardian, Sakya Gampo) using the published translation.
• Use pen and paper to keep a record of our experiments for later verification.
• Learn the true story behind Evan’s discovery of the “Fourth Book of Light.”
• Hear about his remarkable first journey to the library at Jartz Chong.
• Learn about the guardian at the library, Sakya Gampo, then travel to meet him.
• Journey to the Jartz Chong library with Evan and see and read the interdimensional book of light on the fourth plane for ourselves.
• Go on an extended shamanic journey with Evan to meet with Sakya Gampo, the soul who is the guardian of that temple.
• Learn to maintain a state between dreaming and waking in order to write down what we are experiencing, reading, and hearing at the Fourth Temple.
• Share our findings and see if we find anything similar in the published book or in the writings of other participants. (Previous groups have found startling similarities, leading many to question their previous understanding of reality)
• Participate in group harmonic chanting, drumming, making offerings, and other techniques to open up the inner doorways.
Going Beyond the Fourth Doorway 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
In the second workshop of the day, we will:
• Use ritual to amplify our connection with the higher realms.
• Make a statement of intention spoken to the higher self, the universe, and the twelve guardians, that we will be able to read and remember the words of the inner temples.
• Return to the Fourth Temple again, and read more from the Book of Light and write more of it down.
• Share our writings with one another.
• Through guided visualization, go on an exciting journey with Evan, to the third, second, and first Temples of Light, reading from texts that have never been published in any form.
Contact Marlin Peters (717) 462-1765 for more information or to register.
Click here for a link to the Facebook event